365 Days A Holiday.
Goa is a very popular tourist destination in India, and, in fact, it is termed as the “Fun Capital” of India. Its sandy beaches, lively nightlife and world heritage architectural spots attract over 2 million international and domestic tourists every year.
Goa has over 300 km of tropical coast line and all the beaches have their own special charm and character which means you will never get bored. From the empty, white sands of the beaches in the South to the action packed beaches in Calangute or hippy Arambol, mellow Morjim, colourful Palolem or secluded Cola Beach – there’s a beach to suit everyone in Goa! And yes, there are cows on the beaches – it’s all part of the unique Goan charm.
Goa Tour Packages
Duration: 03-04 Nights / 04-05 Days
Visit : South Goa, North Goa
Price : Rs On Request
- Airport/railway station transfers by Non-AC Coach on sharing basis.(Thivim / Karmali / Dabolim) Kindly note Pick-up/Drop timing will be 09:00am to 06:00pm, apart for this timing additional charge @500/- per way. (Madgaon Transfers will be Rs. 500/- extra Per Couple)
- Check in time 14:00 hours check out time 11:00 hours.
- “Traditional non –alcoholic welcome drink on arrival".
- Well-appointed A/C Rooms.
- Meals as per Plan (CP:- Breakfast, MAP:- Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner and AP :- Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner) as per scheduled restaurant timings.
- One bottle of mineral water per day per room.
- Extra adult/child supplements include mattress in the room.
- Double and Single rate will be the same for the Packages.
- Use of swimming pool with proper swim wear (Lycra swim wear only) Will not provide by the resort.
- Daily free shuttle to Calangute Beach at scheduled timings. (Subject to availability and weather conditions).
- Inclusive of All applicable taxes.
- Accommodation in 3*/4*/5* Hotels on Twin/Tripple Sharing basis as per selection.
- Meal Plan :- (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) as per Plan Selection
- Coach transfers from First day meeting point to the last day of the dropping point of the tour.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing by AC Vehicle.
AC Indigo (02 – 04 Pax) / AC Innova (04- 06 Pax) / AC Tempo Traveller (08-17 Pax) / Ac Mini or Big Bus (More Than 17 Pax), including Children.
- Wherever Opt for Houseboat Night Stay, it includes Backwater Sightseeing with lunch, tea/coffee with snacks,dinner and Next Day breakfast.
- GST (Govt Service Tax)
- Cost of Return Rail Fare / Air Fare to and from the meeting and dropping place of the tour except Airport to Airport Tours / specifically mentioned in the tour itinerary; Including Airline Taxes as per the respective hub.
- Cost of any individual Airport / Railway station transfer
- Any Increase in the Airfare / Hotel tariff charges; Extra stay pre/post tour.
- Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.
- Rates/surcharges for Foreign Nationals
- Any expenses incurred due to flight cancellation, natural calamities, Riots/Bandh or any situation beyond our control.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majuire instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.Medicines required if any.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- All Type of rides like Elephant / Boat / Camel Ride etc.
- In case of Pilgrimage tours cost of horse back, Doli, Helicopter (unless specifically mentioned), chopper etc.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Any upgradation in the room category or air line class.
- Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Guide Tips, Driver tips & Restaurant Tips, Porterage(Coolie charges); and Any expenses of personal nature such as alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), laundry, telephone/fax calls, shopping and any meals
apart from the ones mentioned in Tour.
- Cost of Insurance
- Any other item not specified in ‘Price includes’.
- On tour Guests are requested to carry any Photo ID proof (Except Pan Card) i.e. Adhar Card, Passport / Driving Licence / Voter’s ID along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- Children / Students are requested to carry 2 photo copy (xerox) of school or College Photo Identity card along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- For Infants carry 2 passport size photographs.
- NRI guests are requested to carry their Passport & VISA copy.
- Two days sightseeing in air conditioned coach (Not Valid For 2 Night Stay)
SOUTH GOA :-
- Places Covered: (i) Shree Mangueshi Temple (ii) Old Goa Churches (iii) Dona Paula (iv) Miramar Beach (v) Shopping at Panjim(If Time Permits)
NORTH GOA :-
- Aguada fort, Calangute beach, Vagator Beach, Anjuna Beach etc.
- It is tried to cover the maximum number of places with the time in hand. SIC = Seat in Coach (sharing basis) Timings: 9 a.m. onwards.